Heritage Greens is one of Denver Metro’s premier South Suburban neighborhoods. Bordered by Dry Creek Rd to the north, County Line Rd to the south, Holly St to the East and S. Colorado Blvd to the West, the neighborhood has a wonderful pool, tennis courts and new community room for the neighbors in the area. Also, the South Suburban golf course sits within Heritage Greens. The area is within five minutes of major interstates to drive into downtown Denver, the airport or the mountains. It is also conveniently located within 10 minutes of two fantastic shopping centers: Park Meadows Mall and Streets At Southglenn that both offer spectacular shopping and dining to fit what you may be in the mood for.
Please meet Amy and Andy Silverman who enjoy their neighborhood:
1. How did you choose your neighborhood? With our kids approaching elementary school age we were looking for a neighborhood with good schools, a strong sense of community, closer proximity to their expanding set of activities and to reduce Amy’s commute time. We had heard really positive things about Heritage Greens, which is an established neighborhood with a nice mix of young and older families and then found the perfect house. It ended up being a no brainer and the best decision we’ve made for our family.
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? The pool and tennis courts – really brings the community together as well as a number of fun social activities. We both have picked up tennis again and our kids participated on the swim team the last two years. Also, nice having South Suburban golf course in our backyard. It’s like country club living without the dues.
3. How long have you lived in the area? Two years.
4. Where is your favorite local spot? Big Bills Pizza and Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt – Great combo for a family night out.
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Social.
6. Is there anything else you wish to share about your neighborhood? We also enjoy the proximity to a number of parks, the High Line canal, shopping and restaurants at the Streets of Southglenn and Park Meadows. And, we have easy access to I-25, 470 and the light rail.
If you desire to know more about the Heritage Greens neighborhood, please feel free to contact me. If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at email@example.com or at 303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.