The Chaffee Park neighborhood, bordered on the West by Federal Boulevard, on the north by Adam’s County Line (52nd Ave), on the south by Interstate 70 and on the east by the railroad tracks, is desired because of its proximity to Downtown Denver. A neighborhood filled mostly with single family homes surrounding the beautiful Zuni Park, also sits directly across from Regis University. Zuni Park is located on the northern part of the neighborhood with several picnic areas, a play ground, two softball fields and a football play area. I-70 allows easy access to the mountains and hiking trails as well as downtown Denver and fun city activities like the Denver Aquarium, Rockies games, Avalanche games and Bronco’s games.
Please meet Erica and John Scott who love living in the area:
1. How did you choose your neighborhood? We wanted to stay in NW Denver and choosing to live north of I-70, the houses are more reasonably priced.
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? Proximity to I-70, because once you’re on the highway, its easy to get anywhere. It’s also close to downtown (where we both work).
3. How long have you lived in the area? As a couple, we’ve lived in the area since 2008 but John has been in the neighborhood for 15 years.
4. Where is your favorite local spot? Local 46 – great outdoor space, easy to bike to, live music
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Changing
6. Is there anything else you wish to share about your neighborhood? It seems like there is always a new house on the market, which means new people are coming in and the neighborhood is changing all the time. We also have a FB group for anyone who lives in the neighborhood so I feel very informed about what is going on.
If you desire to know more about the Chaffee Park/Zuni Park area please feel free to contact me. If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or #303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.