As one of the suburbs of Denver, on the West side of I-25, South of Belleview, North of E470, and East of South Platte Canyon Road, Littleton is connected to the rest of the surrounding metro area by the growing light rail system, making it easy to get anywhere in Denver. Originally, Littleton was a small farming community and part of that history still remains today as the suburb is full of farm land and horse communities.
Leawood, a neighborhood in the central part of Littleton with about 2,500 residents. There are several parks in the area including Weaver, Leawood, & Raccoon Hollar Parks, and tons of walking trails. Also, three reservoirs are near the neighborhood. Near-by shopping and restaurants like Four G’s, Locavore Beer Works, and The Shoppes at Columbine sit in this neighborhood. Leawood is just minutes from the Colorado Front Range and the Rocky Mountains offering more hiking trails, and snow sports. Leawood is just minutes from Aspen Grove Shopping Center as well as Downtown Littleton and its RTD Lightrail station!
Please meet Amy and Rustin Buteyn who live in Leawood:
1. How did you choose your neighborhood? We liked that there were so many parks near by and the school systems were rated well. The overall appearance of the neighborhood is pleasant and pretty quiet. Additionally we like the variety of house styles.
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? Clement park: lots of events and concerts as well a beautiful lake and walking paths
3. How long have you lived in the area? Almost 3years
4. Where is your favorite local spot? Locavore beer works
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Friendly
6. Is there anything else you wish to share about your neighborhood? Good range of families in different life stages, from newly weds to families with children to original owners from the 1970’s.
If you desire to know more about the Littleton – Leawood area please feel free to contact me. If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at email@example.com or #303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.