Stapleton has set a very high standard for architecture in residential, commercial and landscape designs. What was once Denver’s old Stapleton airport is now one of the nations most celebrated new communities. No matter what part of Stapleton you are in, you are never far from green open space. Stapleton is home to Denver’s third largest park with many additional pocket parks, along with ample shopping, dining and entertainment options in and around the large neighborhood. There is a high variety of new homes in Stapleton, from starter condos, mid-sized town homes to large, custom dream homes. Stapleton residents reflect a wide mix, with young singles and empty-nesters joining a large number of families in this central, rapidly growing area of Denver.
1. How did you choose your neighborhood? We have family that initial drew us to the neighborhood. But, the community feel is what really sold us. Having all the parks, pools, town center and schools was a big selling point for us.
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? The proximity to everything! Our kids can ride their bikes to school, jogging and biking trails are just out the door, town center is a short walk, downtown Denver is a short drive, and overall we get in our cars a lot less.
3. How long have you lived in the area? We have been here 2 1/2 years.
4. Where is your favorite local spot? Central Park for walks, Aviator pool in the summer and The Bistro on 29th for a bite to eat.
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Community
6. Is there anything else you wish to share about your neighborhood? One of the things we love most about our neighborhood is how social it is. Neighbors want to know each other and hangout with each other. There is a big sense of community. It is not the type of neighborhood where you don’t know your neighbors.
If you desire to know more about the Stapleton area, please visit my website and click the “Communities” tab. If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or #303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.