The wide range of diversions available to Lone Tree residents, virtually right on their doorsteps, inspired the town motto: “It’s a great day to be in Lone Tree.” In addition to the Lone Tree Summer Concert Series, Lone Tree Library, and a wealth of world-class shopping, the area’s extensive network of walking and biking trails helps residents stay fit and feel connected to one another and with nature. A kaleidoscopic array of stores offers everything from basic necessities to upscale luxuries certain to delight even the most discriminating shoppers. Salons, spas, yoga studios, and fitness clubs also abound within Lone Tree and surrounding communities. Located on the southern most border of the Denver metro area, Lone Tree is a suburban area with wide streets, rolling hills and great mountain views.
Please meet Amberlie and Dustan who live in the area:
- How did you choose your neighborhood? Lone Tree has a wide variety of family-friendly activities that were attractive to us. We were also very impressed with the school systems offered in Douglas County.
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? Our location provides easy access to all Lone Tree has to offer locally as well as easy access to I-25 & 470.3. How long have you lived in the area? We have lived in Lone Tree for 3 years.
4. Where is your favorite local spot? As a family we enjoy the Lone Tree Recreation Center, the Lone Tree Library, & in the summer Crook Creek outdoor pool & Lone Tree Golf course.
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Wonderful!
6. Is there anything else you wish to share about your neighborhood? Lone Tree provides something for everyone – shopping, entertainment, great restaurants, outdoor trails, parks, pools, easy access to the city & the mountains.
If you desire to know more about the Lone Tree area, please visit my website and click the “Communities” tab. If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at email@example.com or #303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.