Belcaro represents the first original neighborhood and is one of the most fashionable and upscale areas of Denver. Many newer, luxurious, custom homes have popped up in Belcaro over the last several years but most residential real estate in Belcaro includes masterfully built, vintage and well established homes. Belcaro enjoys the added distinction for being home to the renowned and historic Phipps mansion, as pictured above. The neighborhood is centrally located, with easy access to Cherry Creek neighborhood and Cherry Creek shopping district.
Meet Juliana and Vincent DiPasquale:
1. How did you choose your neighborhood? We were living in Cherry Creek prior and wanted to stay close by, but wanted a yard, more space and a quieter street.
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? We really love so many things about our location its hard to pick just one; Bike path, walking to CCN, quiet wide streets, very active and friendly neighborhood. But if we had to pick it would probably be the quiet, peaceful street in a little pocket that we never knew existed.
3. How long have you lived in the area? Almost 7 Months.
4. Where is your favorite local spot? Definitely the Bonnie Brae shopping center, home to Saucy Noodle, Bonnie Brae Ice Cream, Bonnie Brae Tavern and Katherine’s French Bakery.
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Quiet
6. Is there anything else you wish to share about your neighborhood? We looked long and hard to find the right location that still met all our criteria. We couldn’t be more happy with where we ended up and can’t thank Erin and her team enough for all their patience, hard work and understanding.
If you desire to know more about the Belcaro area, please visit my website and click on the “Communities” tab.
If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or #303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.