No matter where you are in Stapleton, you’re never more than five minutes from beautiful, green open space. The communities 80-acre Central Park is the third largest public park in Denver and includes lakes, bluffs, trees, and walking paths. Stapleton is also full of pocket parks which connect your neighbors by shared spaces. There are 25 miles of jogging and cycling paths which connect to Denver’s 850 miles of bike trails. Stapleton is home to six Denver schools that are among the finest in the country. There are also four neighborhood public swimming pools, each with a unique and spectacular water feature. The wide variety of new homes at Stapleton is truly special, ranging from stylish townhomes to magnificent custom dream homes. It’s simply a great place to live, work and play.
Please meet Stacey & David Bledsoe who thoroughly enjoy their neighborhood.
1. How did you choose your neighborhood? We were here for a house hunting trip and had heard lots of good things about Stapleton. We liked the vibe of the community, so it made it easy!
2. What is your favorite feature of your location? New construction – low maintenance.
3. How long have you lived in the area? 1 year
4. Where is your favorite local spot? Jim-N-Nicks. I grew up in Birmingham, AL where Jim-n-Nicks is a local chain. When we were here on our HH trip, I saw it pull up on Yelp. I told David that there was no way it was the same Jim-n-Nicks, but sure enough…it was! Come to find out, Denver is the only western city where they have locations!
5. Use one word to describe your neighborhood. Friendly
If you desire to know more about the Stapleton neighborhood, please feel free to contact me. If you have any neighborhood or real estate questions, I am always available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-324-1703. Stay tuned for next week’s neighborhood feature.